4.9

After trying on and really liking a few dresses at a bridal shop, I just couldn't stomach paying $1200+ for one. I talked myself out of it and started searching for other options, which led me to finding this dress and falling in love; with its beauty AND price. I read all of the reviews, and ultimately decided that 100+ bucks would be worth the gamble of me potentially finding "THE" dress..

And, well.. I DID! I'm excited to say that this will be my wedding dress! :) Now, a little more info..

I placed my order on 12/23 and decided to send affane my custom measurements, I'm normally a size 20, but my measurements put me more in a 22 according to their size chart, so I selected size 22 and sent in my measurements anyway. (In case anyone is wondering, I'm 5'10" and my bust is 48", my waist is 44", and my hips are 52".) I ordered the light grey and told them I wanted the v-neck instead of the modest neckline. They were very quick to respond to my message and asked how soon I needed the dress because I selected expedited shipping. (Not necessary because my wedding isn't until October, but I was super excited to get it!) I told them to just send it as soon as they could and I received an estimated delivery date anywhere between 1/8-1/17. I received my dress 1/3.. WAY quicker than expected!

Honestly, it's GORGEOUS in person! The lace detailing is stunning and doesn't look cheap (which I was afraid of), and the material has a really good weight to it. I was surprised by how soft and flowy the tulle is, as I was expecting it to be stiff and crinkled. It's so comfortable! The grey color is amazing - I absolutely love it! Even with custom measurements, I'm still going to need slight alterations to have the bust taken in and the cap sleeves taken up a bit, but no big deal.

For anyone even slightly considering this dress, just do it. Seriously. Buy it. You'll love it, you'll look amazing, and 75% of your wedding stress will be gone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Discounts, Gown, Exchange.

Comments